The brief descriptions below are designed to familiarize you with our staff's training, professional credentials and work experience.
Dr. Kachmar has been in practice since 1986 in the Ocean/Monmouth County area and is Board Certified in Reconstructive Foot and Ankle Surgery and has successfully preformed over 5,000 foot/ankle procedures in the past twenty-five years of practice. He completed his medical training at Temple University, including residencies at JFK University Medical Center, Stafford, Cherry Hill and Turnersville, NJ, and Temple Sports Medicine Center. Dr. Kachmar was born in Jersey City, NJ and moved to the Jersey Shore in 1970. He currently resides in Toms River, NJ. While attending college he was on the swim team, and subsequently became a lifeguard on the Seaside Heights Beach Patrol and currently continues his affiliation as the Beach Patrol physician.
Currently, Dr. Kachmar is the acting chairman of the department of podiatric surgery at community Memorial Hospital Toms River, New Jersey. He was the Present Chairman of the Department of Podiatric Surgery at Community Medical Center, Toms River, NJ Past Chairman, Podiatry Subsection, Southern Ocean County Hospital, Manahawkin, NJ Director, Podiatric Services, Center for Diabetes, Toms River, NJ.
He is affiliated with the following hospitals:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center, Neptune, NJ
- Community Medical Center, Toms River, NJ
- Monmouth Medical Center Southern Campus, Lakewood, NJ
- Southern Ocean County Hospital, Manahawkin, NJ
- JFK University Medical Center, Stafford, NJ
He has extensive years of experience and training in reconstructive pediatric and adult lower extremity surgery i.e. flat foot surgery, congenital deformity peripheral nerve surgery and deformity of lower extremity. Dermatological conditions such as biopsy and removal of skin cancer are also part of Dr. Kachmar's expertise.
Dr. Kachmar also has special training in the following:
- Venous reflux and ulceration disease, PAD/PVD
- Reconstructive surgery of the lower leg, ankle and foot
- Ultrasound guided sclera therapy
- Digital diagnostic equipment
- Ambulatory phlebotomies
- Endogenous laser procedures
- Diplomat of the American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- Diplomat of the American Board of Podiatric Surgery, Reconstructive Rearfoot/Ankle Surgery
- Fellow American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons (FACFAS)
- Diplomat of the American Board of Podiatric Orthopedics
- Fellow American College of Foot and Ankle Orthopedics and Primary Medicine (FACFAO)
Post Graduate Studies: (most recent listed first)
- Annual Venous Symposium in New York! Comprehensive, Practical and Venous Education, New York City, NY
- Dermfoot Lower Extremity Scientific Seminar, Annapolis, MD
- Atlantic City Regional lll Conference, Atlantic City, NJ
- Harvard Medical School, Diabetic Foot Management, Boston, MA
- Medical and Surgical Techniques of the Foot, Ankle and Lower Leg, Tucker GA
- Complications of Podiatric Medicine and Management of Infections, Sanibel FL
- World Congress of Foot and Ankle Surgery, Philadelphia PA
- Neurosensory and Motor Testing, John Hopkins, Baltimore, MD
- The Complicated Foot: Diabetes, Trauma, and First Ray Pathology, Philadelphia, PA
- Complications of Foot and Ankle Surgery, Hackensack University Medical Center, NJ
- Foot and Ankle Applications of Circular Frames, Scottsdale AZ
- Rearfoot Surgery Course, Tucker, GA
- Diabetic Limb Salvage, Washington, DC
- International External Fixation Symposium, San Antonio, TX
- National Wound Healing Conference, New York, NY
Dr. Vincent P. Delle Grotti is a board certified wound specialist by the American Academy of Wound Management, His experience includes acute and chronic wound healing and general podiatric medicine and surgery. Dr. Delle Grotti is a 1999 graduate of Barry University School of Healthcare Science, Miami Shore, Florida with a Doctor of Podiatric Medicine (DPM) degree. He completed a two year residence in podiatric medicine and surgery at the Veterans Administration New York Harbor Healthcare System Brooklyn and Manhattan campuses. Dr. Delle Grotti also completed the Wound Healing Preceptor course in 2006 and the Surgical Wound Healing Fellowship in 2007 at the Columbia-Presbyterian University Hospital, College of Physicians and Surgeons, NYC. Dr. Delle Grotti is on the medical staff of Community Medical Center of Toms River, NJ and Southern Ocean County Hospital, Manahawkin, NJ. He and his wife Rosemarie have three children Vincent Jr., Alessandra and Anthony.
Dr. Kedersha is a board certified general surgeon, with specialized training in vascular and endovascular surgery, holding certifications from the American Board of Surgery. He is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons, Diplomate of the American Board of Surgery, and is a Member of the New Jersey Vascular Society. With over twenty-eight years of continual surgical experience, which includes both general and vascular surgeries, he has amassed extensive diagnostic and surgical techniques. Additionally, his post-operative healing care approach, and consultative skills with other physicians offers patients the most comprehensive treatment for preventative care and options for conditions requiring surgical intervention. Dr. Kedersha completed his medical education at the University of Guadalajara, Mexico. He completed his general surgical residency at Monmouth Medical Center, NJ with an internship at Muhlenberg Hospital, Plainfield, NJ. along with three externships: Jersey Shore Medical Center, Neptune, NJ, Wesley Medical Center, Wichita, KS. and Whitestone General Hospital, Queens, NY. In addition to the Jersey Shore Foot and Leg Center, Dr. Kedersha maintains a private practice in Toms River, NJ (552 Commons Way, Building E # B2, Toms River, NJ Phone-732-349-5453). He speaks several languages, including Spanish, is an avid football fan, and enjoys spending time with his family, grandchildren and traveling. Dr. Kedersha resides in Wall, NJ.