The freedom to have a consultation in the comfort of your own home, no matter where you are.
Pay for the Skype Appointment
How does it work?
- First you will need to download Skype. You can download the Skype software for free.
- Then telephone or e-mail the clinic on [email protected] arrange an appointment time. Appointments are 30 minutes long, unless otherwise agreed.
- Prior to your Skype consultation you will need to add Michael.Kachmar to your list of Skype contacts. The Skype name will be provided after the appointment has been confirmed. If you have any questions about this procedure our receptionists will be pleased to assist you.
- Available appointment times are:
- Monday - Friday 9:00 am - 4:00 pm EST
- All times quoted are US times.
- Payment must be made at least 24 hours in advance for all consultations. Payments can be made by credit card via Paypal or by bank transfer. If you wish to pay by bank transfer please request the necessary bank details when asking for an appointment.
How much does it cost?
Skype consultations are designed to last 30 minutes. If a consultation of less or more time is requested then this will need to be arranged in advance as the payment structure will need to be adjusted.
What is Skype?
Skype is a software application that enables users to chat over the internet for free. You will need to download Skype (free for Skype to Skype calls) and purchase a webcam and microphone to use with this service. For more information about Skype check out the Skype website.
Some things to consider:
- Remember this is a consultation about you and your health and you need to make sure that you will not be disturbed during the consultation. Please turn off your phone and make sure that you will not be interrupted by friends or family.
- If you have children do you need to get someone else to look after them?
- Make yourself comfortable in your chair, get yourself a glass of water and anything else that you might need, such as a notepad and pen.
- Confidentially is important, you will be talking about yourself, your health and your feelings.
- We respect your confidentiality and will make sure that no one else can overhear what you are saying, that I will not be interrupted and will give you my full attention.